Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can't Believe It

OK - so here it is.  After much talking, asking, suggesting, etc.  I have a blog.  Where exactly does one start with a blog?  Well, I will begin by telling you who I am and where this blog came from.

I am Tracee Wood and tremendously blessed to be a wife to Jeff and a mom to 2 awesome girls - Abbee and Cassee.  I am further blessed that God has called me to homeschool my children and I have had the honor and the privilege to share that journey with many awesome folks along the way.  When we were getting started - over 14 years ago - it always seemed that God new exactly what I needed and put the right folks in my path at the right time.  (I know - isn't that just like Him knowing exactly what we need and when we need it)!!!  Anyway, now that I have done this a while, I don't have all of the answers but I do have a few lessons learned.  I always consider it a great gift to be able to encourage, edify, and support others as they too are walking this homeschooling journey.

I hope that you all will find encouragement as you visit with me.  Please, ask me questions.  I look forward to sharing with you.  I hope to have some of my workshops from the SE HomeSchool Expo uploaded soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to your timeline/map book upload from SE Homeschool Expo :)
    It was a really neat workshop!

    ReplyDelete