Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Best Online Calendar I have found

OK - I fully admit that I love my paper and pencil. I also fully admit to being an organization junkie; striving for that awesome organization and trying to keep everything just so. My calendar has been my weak spot. If you get one big enough to see everything - it is too big to carry. If you get one that is small enough to carry - it is soon illegible. If you carry the perfect one with you, chances are you have a suitcase for a purse; nonetheless, I am not willing to trade it all in for those less than superior online suggestions.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED - I fully admit to being a nerd about these things - I have found the most awesome online calendar and it works for me and my family. It is easy to set up, it is easy to use and everyone can access what they need. It even has a smart phone app.

www.cozi.com
It can handle your calendar, your children, your chore lists, your to do list, your grocery list and just about anything else that you can imagine. It is the perfect tool for the mom book users. You simply must check it out. Hopefully, you will be excited like me and we can share success stories. I look forward to hearing from you ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment